Submit your interesting Abstracts in cardiovascular field for 26th ASMIHA. Do not miss the chance to share your science with the expert in this field and to be published at European Heart Journal.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Please download the Abstract Submission Guidelines here.
- Submission is only available through our online submission form.
- Abstract must be submitted before 11.59 p.m WIB, on Tuesday, February 07, 2017.
- There is no submission fee required to submit an abstract to 26th ASMIHA.
- Registration to the main symposium is a must for all accepted abstracts.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts a person may submit.
- Incomplete submissions cannot be processed.
- All abstract submitted are disclosured to members of the Peer Review Selection Committee.
- When abstracts are submitted, we assume that the authors grant copyright to the 26th ASMIHA for publication on the at 26th ASMIHA Program Book and European Heart Journal.
- Supported file formats are MS Word and Word Document (.doc or .docx), other file formats will not be processed. The maximum size for MS Word and Word Document is 300 KB.
- Figures, tables and images must be uploaded separately. Supported file format is JPG or JPEG. The maximum numbers figures and/or images submitted are 2 for each abstract. Figures, images and tables will be embed below the abstract text when published. The maximum size for figure, table and image is 3 MB for each file.
- Please provide your active email and phone number at our online form. Any information about your submission will be sent there.