The 27th ASMIHA Committee invites you to submit abstract of original investigations for consideration to be published at European Heart Journal. Abstract should constitute of original research (epidemiological studies, clinical studies, basic studies and animal studies are equally encouraged) in the cardiovascular fields. The content may include portions of prior abstracts and/or manuscripts submitted or presented elsewhere. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present, if accepted. Failure to present may jeopardize future acceptance of abstracts.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract Title Abstract titles should be concise and should not contain abbreviations. Please use correct Title Case and make sure to bold the entire title.
Example : This is a Properly Formatted Title
All individuals listed as authors should qualify for authorship and should have participated sufficiently in the work to take public responsibility for appropriate portions of the content. Authors included in the manuscript should meet all of the following conditions: 1) substantial contributions to the conception and design, acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data; 2) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and 3) final approval of the version to be published. Any other contributors to the work who do not qualify for authorship should be listed in an acknowledgement section.
The submitting author is automatically designed as the primary/presenting author. List of author(s), institute(s), city, and country should be written immediately below the title. Institute(s), city, and country should be written in Italic and Authors name should be listed by initials followed by surname only. First author name should be underlined.
Example: A. Prasetyawan1 , F. M. Marck2
1Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia; 2National Cardiovascular Heart Center Hospital, Jakarta, Indonesia
• Abstract must be submitted in English.
• Use Times New Roman for the text font and Symbol for the Greek and special characters.
• The numbers of words should not exceed 300 without titles, authors, andorganization.
• The abstract should be formatted with the following headings: (1) Aims or Background, (2) Methods, (3) Results, (4) Conclusion, (5) Keywords. A maximum of six keywords may be submitted.
• Supported file formats are MS Word and Word Document (.doc or .docx),other file formats will not be processed.
• Figures and images must be uploaded separately. Supported file format isJPG or JPEG. The maximum numbers figures and/or images submitted are 2 for each abstract.
• Use zeros before decimal points, use dot (.) for marking decimal points, use lower case “p” values. Example p < 0.05.
• Provide manufacturer name and location in parentheses for all brand or trade names. For brand drugs, include generic names in parentheses.
• Do not include references, credits, or grant support.Abstract Policies and Procedures
• There is no submission fee required to submit an abstract to 27th ASMIHA.
• Registration to the main symposium is a must for all accepted abstracts.
• Abstract must be submitted electronically through our website at www.asmiha.org by 11.59 p.m WIB, on Wednesday, January 31, 2018. Other method of submittance will not be accepted.
• Abstract submitters will get an email confirmation of notification.
• There is no limit to the number of abstracts a person may submit.
• The overall quality of language used should assure comprehension by the reader.
• Incomplete submissions cannot be processed.
• All abstract submitted are disclosured to members of the Peer Review Selection Committee.
• Abstract grading is blinded and abstracts are selected on the basis of merit.
• Submitters may revise information, correct typographical errors, tables graphics, or withdraw an abstract any time before 11:59 p.m. WIB on January 31, 2018. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to revise or withdraw an abstract.
• The 27th ASMIHA committee is unable to reimburse abstract submitters for travel, hotel, and per diem expenses.