Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: I have previously registered for ASMIHA 2020. As the registration fee is now lower than the previous offline event, can I get a refund?
A: We recommend that you take advantage of the lower registration fees for Virtual Asmihaand join both symposium and workshop(s). Please sign up and register again for the virtual event. Once you registered, please send email to [email protected] informing your previous detail and your account number. We will refund the balance to your account.
- Q: What is the difference between Regular and General Participant?
A: Regular Participants will have access to on-going/live symposium sessions only; no certificate is provided for Regular Participants and cannot join any Workshop Sessions. General Participants will have access to on-going/live symposium sessions, on demand sessions (recorded sessions) for a certain period of time after the event ends, certificate (SKP IDI) and are eligible to join Workshops with additional fees.
- Q: If I am willing to pay for the workshop only, can I join workshop if I register as Regular Participant?
A: Only General Participants have the option to join workshop with additional fees. If you are interested in joining any of the Workshops, registration as General Participant is essential.
- Q: Is there any Early Bird discount for Virtual Asmiha?
A: The registration fee for Virtual Asmiha is flat, there is no difference between early bird or late registration.
- Q: When will selected abstracts be announced?
A: Announcement for selected abstracts will be made after August 1, 2020.
- Q: I cannot login using my old username and password, what should I do?
A: If you have registered but haven’t paid yet, then please proceed with new registration as most likely the transaction has been cancelled automatically. If you have paid but you still cannot login, please click Forget Password. If you still have problem with your account, you can send email to [email protected].
- Q: How do I register for Group or sponsored registration?
A: Please click Sponsored Registration menu in the website. After creating user ID, please login and add participant(s) details. Please note that when you register as the sponsor, you should input your own email address, but when you register the participant(s), you will need to have the participant’s email address. Click Add Participant to add more participants or events. If you have any questions or need any assistance please send email to [email protected]. We will be happy to assist.
8. Q: How do I add Workshop?
A: First, please make sure that you are registered as General Participant and not Regular Participant. Then, please login and add Workshop from the Workshop menu available in your member area.
- Q: Can I change Workshop?
A: If you have already paid for the Workshop or the Symposium, then no changes or cancellation can be made. If you haven’t paid already, then please create a new transaction and only pay for the new transaction. If you have further questions please send email to [email protected].
- Q: I have signed up but I have not received any invoice yet, what should I do?
A: If you have signed up then you will have created user account (email) and password, please login and choose the symposium and workshop you wish to join. After you select symposium and workshop (optional), an invoice will automatically be sent to your email address.
- Q: If I wish to attend as Regular Participant (free participant), do I still need to register?
A: Yes, you will still have to register and follow the steps. However please note that Regular Participant can only access live symposium sessions only and will not get certificate (no “SKP IDI”). If you wish to attend Workshop or to receive a certificate, you need to choose General Participant.
- Q: Where can I get further information regarding registration and payment?
A: Please send email to [email protected], we will be happy to assist.
- Q: Where can I get more specific information about abstract?
A: Please go to http://asmiha.org/guidelines-for-abstract-submission/ if you need more specific information, please send email to [email protected]. Please note that you need to register as General Participant in order to submit your abstract.